I'm First I think, how does this work?

Brothers,

What a weekend we had together. To see the power of God displayed in the power of the word and worship was beyound belief and confirmed my faith in Jesus Christ as LORD, amen and amen.

I don't want to seem repedative but can I remind you all that what happened at the encounter can be shared with others but lets rememnber not to mention names. It is the demon that exposed himself under the power of the LORD and not the person. People are going to ask who was it, but we must remember that it is not the person that is the issue...

Well Marcus your conviction has lead to another result of action.

Again praise the LORD and may this weekend remind us of the urgency to save the lost.

Agape & Shalom in the name of Christ Jesus

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum