Miracle Encounter Post Day 3

LIFE CHANGING! FIRE! GOD HEALED SO MANY PEOPLE TODAY. LET IT BE KNOWN TO ALL WHO ARE READING THAT ON THE 4TH OF OCTOBER, 2008 GOD HEALED THE SICK. GLORY AND HONOUR, WE GIVE YOU PRAISE LORD JESUS FOR WHO YOU ARE!

So many miracles happened right before my eyes. A very old woman, deaf in one ear got healed! Her reaction was so full of joy, she rejoiced and gave everybody a hug and praised JESUS. Another man, who could not move his arms started to move them! A little girl with a disease which prevented her from moving her fingers could move them! That woman from the first night who started walking on Thursday, can now jump up and down. Eye sight was fully restored! So many more miracles I can't list them all!

However the greatest miracle to happen for me was the miracle of Kevin's health. He had diabetes for 2 years and had to endure injects into the stomach before breakfast lunch and dinner every day. He also had to prick his finger for blood to check his sugar level. Today, Leon and Kevin prayed for their healing. They went to check their sugar reading and the result was Leon "6.2 - healed" Kevin "10.2 - not yet". Kevin came to me and I quickly asked him what his reading was. After knowing he was not yet fully healed, I asked David and Henry to help me pray for Kevin. We layed hands on him and prayed for absolute healing, rebuking sickness in Jesus name. I quickly rushed Kevin to a quiet area and had his sugar level re-checked: 5.2. For those who don't know, it is impossible to a person's sugar level to drop that fast.

PRAISE THE LORD HE HAS HEALED MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had him rechecked again after 30 minutes had gone up: 6.2 (still at healthy level). We drove back home to prove to my dad he had been healed: 5.5 (PRAISE GOD). Kevin will be checking his sugar level throughout the night and in the morning.

There is a joy in my heart which I cannot contain. I cannot write all that happened today because I learnt so much, I experienced so much, I TASTED so much of God. I literally burst into tears when I saw he was healed. My other family members are still sceptical, but I don't care. Jesus has set Kevin free of sickness. I thank God for all he is, such a loving merciful God. Joy for all those who share the same excitement and wonderment. God is my healer!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum