Rowans Testimony - Sunday 25th May 2008

Before entry into NLCC, I was addicted to ice, speed, acid and cocaine. The more I had the more I missed it. The more I missed it the more I had of it. However last year I went to the front for an alter call and Pastor Catherine and Anne prayed over me and suddenly, I felt the blood of Jesus wash over me. Making me a fresh, clean new person loosing the desires for drugs, and replacing it with the desire for Jesus.

What would normally take someone years of rehab, happened to me in one day.

Now the more worship I do, the more I miss it so the more I do of it, making me stronger each day. Praise the Lord our savior!



" Acts1:8 stands out to me today. For I have the power of the Holy Spirit inside of me and I'm being a witness of Jesus which is the Light of Love! Now I truly see that where ever light shines darkness will become bright with light! God Bless! "
- 24th April 2008 14:11:03

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum